To prepare a team, you create the team and then add users or user groups to it. After you add users, you assign permissions to them.
To create a team and assign users, complete the following steps:
- Click Settings , and then click User authorization > Teams.
- On the Teams page, click Create team, and in the Add new team window, enter a name for the team, and then click Save.
- With the team selected, click Add member to add a user or group.
- In the Member field, enter or select the user, and then click Save. The user is added to the Member list.
- New team members have no permissions. To grant permissions to a user, with the team displayed, click the permission that you want to grant.
After a team is created, any team member can assign it to releases, pipelines, reports, and deployment plans.
Parent topic: Security