With UrbanCode Velocity you can run deployments and request reports based on your criterion from data retrieved from your UrbanCode Deploy environment. In addition, you can use data from other external tools, such as Jenkins, ServiceNow, and the IBM Cloud DevOps Insights service.
Add integrations with external tools to extend your pipelines, releases, and reports.
- With UrbanCode Deploy integrations, you can request reports and add applications to pipelines and deployment plans.
- Jenkins integrations enable you to add Jenkins Jobs to pipelines deployments.
- Add ServiceNow tasks to deployment plans and manage ServiceNow change requests.
- Add Jira projects to releases and use the issue track to manage Jira issues.
- Integrate with IBM Cloud Insights and use deployment risk analysis tasks, DRA, with your pipelines to provide quality gates between stages.
Configuring UrbanCode Deploy integrations
Use UrbanCode Deploy applications in your deployments and pipelines.
- Configuring Jenkins integrations
Manage Jenkins jobs with your deployments and pipelines.
- Integrating deployment risk analysis
Add the results from unit tests, security scans, and other code coverage tools to your DevOps pipeline. Reduce risk by using test results as quality gates in your delivery pipeline.
- Integrating with JIRA
Seamlessly incorporate Jira projects into your releases.
- Integrating with ServiceNow
Create and manage ServiceNow change requests with UrbanCode Velocity. Update change requests with Velocity tasks and then react to status changes. Control deployment progress with change request updates.
- Integrating quality data
Integrate test data into your workflows, pipelines, releases, and reports.
Parent topic: Administration