Deployment risk analysis tasks#
Use deployment risk analysis (DRA) tasks to enforce quality standards and gates.
Configure a Jenkins job that uses the IBM Cloud DevOps Insights service. Reference that job with the DRA task.
- On the Deployment plan detail page, click Create Task. If you want to insert a task at a specific position in the plan, select a task before using the Create Task. The new task is inserted above the selected task.
- On the Create Task dialog box, in the Type list, select Deployment Risk Analysis.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the task.
- In the API Key field, enter the API key for your IBM Cloud DevOps Insights service.
- In the Application name field, enter the name of the DevOps Insights application.
- In the Jenkins Job or Pipeline field, select pipeline or job that uses the DRA application.
- In the Build Number field, enter the Jenkins build number.
- Click Save.
Parent topic: Tasks