Managing a release#
Use the release details page to view details about a specific release.
When you access a release from the Release page you can view details about the release, such as the deployment plans associated with the release. View release details by clicking Overview. Click the table heading to display details.
- Plans displays the plans associated with the release and task status, team, and date that the task is scheduled. You can access additional details by clicking the plan name. The number above the heading is the total number deployment plan related to this release.
- Task progress displays the associated tasks that are not completed. The table contains information such as type of task, task owner, start and end time, duration, and task dependencies. The heading contains the total number of tasks and the number that are complete. Click the task for additional task information.
- Release stories displays a list of Jira issues associated with the release. The heading is the total the number of Jira issues. To view additional information for each issue, click the issue.
- Approvals list the approvals and for each the status of the approval and approver. The heading contains the total number of approvals. Click the approval name for details about a specific approval.
- Change requests displays a list of ServiceNow change requests. The heading contains the total number of ServiceNow change requests.
The Properties section displays properties defined in the plan and property value. You can add or change the property value by double-clicking the Value field of the property. Click the check mark to save the value.
Click the tag icon ( ) to toggle on and off the displaying of tags associated with the release activity.
To create a new deployment plan, click Create deployment plan.
Parent topic: Release management