Pausing a process#
Pausing a process execution results in the behavior described below.
During the execution of a process with multiple steps, pressing the pause button has the following effect:
- The step which was running, continues to run and retains the Running label.
- The subsequent steps are marked as Not Started.
- The overall process status is marked as Paused at bottom of the page.
- When the current running step terminates processing, as you can see from its output, it still stays in Running state.
- If you click Resume, the currently running step terminates successfully and the next step begins.
Parent topic: Process step types and logic