Saving and printing reports#
You can print and save report data for all report types. In addition, you can save filter and sort order information for deployment-type reports.
To save report data in a CSV (comma-separated value) file, follow these steps:
- Set filters, if any, and run the report.
- Click Download CSV.
- From the browser dialog box, save the data to a file, or open the data by using an application that is associated with CSV files.
Note: The sort order and hidden or visible column information is not preserved in the CSV file.
To print a report, follow these steps:
- Set the filter conditions.
- Define the reporting period.
- Run the report.
- Optional: Set the sort order. Your changes are reflected in the printed report.
- Optional: Change the column visibility. By default, all columns are selected to be shown in the printed report. Hidden columns are not shown in the output.
- Click Print to print the report.
Parent topic: Reporting